Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beading Weaving? Not Me!

That's what I USED to say too! Working with tiny beads was so not my thing--or so I thought. Then I decided to open a bead store all of a sudden I HAD to learn how to bead weave...so began my journey into the world of Miyuki seed beads. What I didn't know is that Miyukis would become my new obsession. Yes, I became totally addicted to learning simple stitches that could then be combined to create unique necklace strands, bead bracelets & cuffs, earrings, ornaments and yes, even decorations for the walls. Fandangle Bead Store offers an amazing selection of Miyukis in every size and shape imaginable along with a variety of entry-level seed bead classes designed for beginners. As with all our lessons, we limit classes to three hours, focus on basic solid technique and then release you to your new obsession. The joy in seed beading is that after you have learned a simple stitch, then you get to pick out your own delightful color combinations to match your mood and your wardrobe. Call the shop at 327.9992 to register today. Upcoming classes are posted through the end of June 2009.

1 comment:

Tomas said...

Well, I would have to sencond that!!! I took the class a couple of weeks ago, and I can't get over of all the options and amazing things I can do for myself and family.